All logistics companies aim to achieve on-time service at competitive prices. With XPO, it’s the resources we’re putting behind this objective that set us apart:
- Serious financial strength (12/31/12): $250 million in cash, a $500 million revenue run rate and $750 million of market capitalization.
- Employees who are passionate about hitting every mark with intense execution, follow-through and communication.
- An expert team of sales executives focused on large customers.
- State-of-the-art technology and shared carrier procurement across 62 offices.
- Over 400 trucks under our exclusive authority and more than 22,000 pre-screened carriers, with constant growth in capacity.
- Rigorous compliance policies and frequent audits to ensure qualified, safe capacity.
- Three divisions with deep experience in each area of service.
Look at our diverse customer base, and you’ll find your industry among the more than 8,500 companies we serve. You’ll also find satisfied customers with challenges and expectations similar to your own. XPO moves:
So yes, we’re diverse – but we’re also consistent. When a unique request comes our way, we make sure that some things never change. The integrity of the goods and the timeliness of the delivery are always priorities, as is communication. Our reputation is tied to the value we deliver.